Mathman's Brief Introduction

 

Welcome to my blog! My name is Emily and I'm an incoming applied math graduate student who really wants more people (even those without a math background) to explore upper level mathematics without becoming overwhelmed with notation. This blog is open for anyone to read, and are not intended to need too many prerequisites to understand (and any you need will be mentioned in the beginning of the blog). Each blog is a mix of my explanations and some comics featuring Mathman, who is definitely not just Adam West Batman with a Pi symbol.

I want to cover a wide variety of topics within mathematics and more mathematical topics in computer science, but currently focus on topology and graph theory. I also will occasionally cover topics related grad school when inspiration strikes me.

Hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mathman Explains: Geometry to Topology

Mathman Explains: Coloring of Maps

Mathman Explains: Topology to Graph Theory